Wednesday, July 18, 2012

No Gray Quick Fix

Quick Fix Gray Roots


Hate how those gray roots show so very quickly between color appointments? Need to stretch out the time between applications just a bit?

No Gray Quick Fix by the folks at DeveloPlus, Inc., is great for hiding those pesky gray roots and doing quick touch-ups between regular color applications. I found it easy to use as the applicator brush and combs provided precise control. Available over the counter in drug stores, No Gray Quick Fix comes in three shades: Blonde, Brown & Brown/Black. I used the Blonde version, which actually surprised me how well it disguised my distinct patch of gray right at my hairline.  I also found that it easily shampooed out without leaving any residue.
An added bonus, the handy applicator fits neatly in your purse!

Check it out for yourself here: http://www.developlus.com/quickfix.html
Disclosure: The representing PR or Company provided a product for this review. The opinions expressed are my own personal and honest opinions.

1 comment:

  1. I used this product and am very disappointed. The package stated I could blow dry to help dry, however the product continued to come off every time I touched my hair. I was scarred to sweat at the gym for fear of it running.
    I came home after a 12 hour day and took a towel to my hair...I rubbed and rubbed and the Rowell was completely covered in dye.
    I would not recommend even for a quick touch up.

    ReplyDelete