Brush Up on Style
The DENMAN Classic Styling Brushes are available in a variety of sizes to suit all hair lengths and types. The pure rubber base provides the right amount of tension in combination with the heat from the hair dryer. Resistant to heat and chemicals, these brushes are both hygienic and durable.
The close-set pin pattern and anti-static rubber cushion allows for maximum grip and control for smoothing and shaping. Smooth, round-ended pins penetrate the hair safely for gentle styling without damage.
Available in Five Sizes
- Pocket - Five rows of bristles, ideal for purse, pocket, or gym bag, for styling shorter hair types.
- Small - 5 rows of bristles with an extended handle length (7.5"), for styling shorter hair types.
- Medium - 7 rows of bristles, perfect for styling medium to long hair.
- Large - 9 rows of bristles, perfect for styling long hair.
- Deluxe - 9 rows of bristles with a heavyweight handle to help control the most unruly, long hair.
The rubber pad and pins can be removed for easy cleaning.
Regularly remove loose hairs with a comb.
Wash occasionally in warm water.
Rinse and leave to dry away from direct heat and sunlight.
Apply liquid soap to handle runners for easy replacement of the pad.
For more information on the DENMAN brush line, please visit: http://www.denmanbrushus.com/acatalog/Classic_Styling.html.
Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article. I have no affiliation to any of these brands or retail outlets.