Damage Control for Your Precious Strands
Zotos introduces new Hairtrition Macadamia Oil Damage Recovery collection for dry, damaged, problem hair!
Zotos Professional’s ultra-nourishing Hairtrition hair care line supplies the essential nutrients lacking locks need to look their best. But seriously stressed tresses need extra-special treatment, which is why Zotos Professional has launched the newest addition to the Hairtrition family, the Macadamia Oil Damage Recovery collection.
Comprised of three brand-new products, the line is made with natural macadamia oil to heal, nourish and repair even the most dry, damaged, problem hair, and reduce breakage by over 90%*.
Macadamia Oil Damage Recovery Shampoo (10.1 oz)
Gently cleanses damaged hair and instantly strengthens and reduces breakage.
Macadamia Oil Damage Recovery Conditioner (10.1 oz)
Deeply conditions, repairs and reduces breakage.
Macadamia Oil Damage Recovery Healing Oil (4.2 oz)
Provides intense nourishment to instantly repair hair in a lightweight, non-greasy formula that absorbs immediately and adds shine.
Each vitamin-enriched professional formula contains the same potent blend of six nutrients found in every Hairtrition product, which instantly infuses hair with moisture, shine and exceptional strength:
- Raspberry Extract is rich in antioxidants and helps protect the hair from external stressors.
- Silk Amino Acids strengthen the hair cuticle and shaft from the inside out, providing 360 degrees of protection.
- Flaxseed Oil is rich in Omega-6 that provides hair with a radiant, healthy sheen.
- Moringa Protein has the highest protein ratio of any plant on earth. It is also rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and phyto-nutrients that greatly reduce hair breakage.
- Soybean Extract repairs and moisturizes the hair as it consists of complete proteins and calcium that will leave hair healthy and glowing.
- Vitamins B5, C & E provide a multitude of benefits while replenishing and deeply conditioning the hair.
*Against combing breakage on damaged hair when using Damage Recovery shampoo and conditioner vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.
For more information, please visit zotos.com.
Buy it: sallybeauty.com.
Win it: One lucky US-based winner will receive a Hairtrition Macadamia Oil collection of their very own! Enter to win below:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article. I have no affiliation to any of these brands mentioned. Product for giveaway will be provided by the company.