One Haircut, Two Ways to Wear itGo from chic to flirty and ready for a night on the town! With a great haircut and the right Paul Mitchell products, it's easy to change up your look for any style situation.
GET THE LOOK: Sassy Waves
- Start with Extra-Body Daily Shampoo and
Extra-Body Daily Rinse.
- Mix Extra-Body Sculpting Foam and Thicken Up and apply to damp hair, starting at the scalp. Brush through the hair.
- Blow-dry hair up and away from the scalp using an Express Ion Round XL and the Express Ion Dry TurboLight.
- When dry, take large sections of hair, spray Hot Off The Press on each section and then curl the hair 3/4 of the way up using an Express Ion
- After the hair has cooled, put a small amount of Styling Treatment Oil in your hands and gently break up the curls using your fingers.
- Finish with Extra-Body Finishing Spray.
GET THE LOOK: Perfectly Polished
- Start with Color Protect Daily Shampoo and Color Protect Daily Conditioner.
- Mix a small amount of Super Skinny Serum and Super Skinny Relaxing Balm™ and apply to
- Blow-dry hair in sections with an Express Ion Dry TurboLight and a 427 Paddle Brush, pointing the nozzle of the dryer downward.
- When dry, section hair and use the Express Ion Smooth to polish hair.
- Gently apply Gloss Drops throughout hair for a silky, frizz-free finish.
Thanks to our friends at Paul Mitchell for sharing this great 2-for-1 look! See more here: http://www.paulmitchell.com/en-us/TheBuzz/StyleFile/HotRightNow/Pages/130609-1Cut2Looks.aspx
- Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article. I have no affiliation to any of these brands mentioned and any opinions expressed are my own.