Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Divine Brushes by Olivia Garden


Smooth, Detangle and Style with Ease
Wet Detangler, Care & Style, Dry Detangler, 100% Boar Styler

I was lucky enough to be sent four fabulous Divine Brushes by Olivia Garden to try out. Needless to say, I was beyond giddy to open the package and run these little gems through my thick and unruly mane, giving them a good run.

Having merely air-dried my product-free hair that day (my office is at home), I instantly gravitated towards the Dry Detangler brush. With white Tension-Flex bristles of varied lengths and an easy to grasp handle, I ran the lightweight tool through several times, detangling and smoothing all at once with relative ease. I was able to get my now tangle-free mane back into a loose but stylish bun and be presentable for a later outing.

The next day I went with the Wet Detangler on my clean, damp strands. Olivia Garden’s special Memory Flex bristles and ball-point tips offered a gentle glide through my hair with relatively easy detangling, considering my natural coarse, wavy texture. As those of us with natural texture know, an ouch-less detangle makes for a great day!

While blow-drying, I used the 100% Boar Styler on smaller sections of hair, running the brush through several times to smooth and straighten. The tighter 100% boar bristles offered the ultimate control while drying and in the end, sleek strands prevailed with lots of shine and absolutely no static!

As thrilled as I was with the detangling and smoothing abilities of the other brushes, I must admit that I fell in love with the Care & Style brush. I was able to smooth all of my hair back into a perfect ponytail using this little wonder, ending up with no bumps, lumps or bends! Because of the soft cushion and mix of Memory-Flex and 100% boar bristles, I went from a day-old blowout to a sleek pony in seconds. I also used it for blow-drying with great results. Both at home and when traveling, I have a feeling that this little number will become my go-to brush.

Thanks to the folks at Olivia Garden, one lucky US-based winner will receive a 100% Boar Styler of their own, a $32 retail value. Enter to win below!


Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/olivia.garden.int

Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/OliviaGardenInt

Follow on Instgram: http://instagram.com/oliviagardenint#

Folow on Pinteres: http://www.pinterest.com/oliviagardenint/

For where to buy locations, please visit: http://www.oliviagarden.com/purchase-locations.htm



Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article but I did receive product for free from the manufacturer. I have no affiliation to any of these brands or retailers mentioned and any opinions expressed are my own. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway

24 comments:

  1. This brushes look perfect for my hair. My hair gets really tangled

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm growing my hair for the first time in almost 30 years, so I'm learning how to deal with detangling, smoothing and more. These brushes are something I would love to try

    ReplyDelete
  3. i never heard of this brand! i love to try

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried these before. would like to try the care and style brush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try the Boar Detangler the most
    masugr at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try the boar styler, to style my hair gently and give it a bit of shine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try the dry detangler the most.I get knots constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would really like to have/try the care and style brush

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to try the 100% Boar Styler

    ReplyDelete
  10. The care and style brush would be nice, as would the 100% boar styler brush.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to try these brushes. I get knots in my hair and the boar bristles would add great shine to my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Care & Style one!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These brushes look amazing! I really like style brush!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to try the Dry Detangler.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would want to try the 100% boar styler the most

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the brush featured in this giveaway & the Care & Style brush. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to try the Wet Detangler.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete