Sunday, August 24, 2014

Mini ConiCurl Iron by Babylyss



Babylyss Pro Nano Titanium Tapered Mini ConiCurl Iron
BaBylissPRO puts a new twist on styling with this pint-sized tapered-barrel curling iron- It's wider near the handle for loose curls, and narrow at the tip for tighter twists. Nano Titanium technology guarantees superior glide, fast heat up and recovery, and consistent temperatures up to 385F. It's perfectly sized to slip in a purse or take on a trip - dual voltage plugs in anywhere, so wrap, roll, and go! 

Babylyss Pro Nano Titanium Tapered Mini ConiCurl Iron features a Mini taper from 5/8-inch to 1-inch for flexible styling, Nano titanium/ceramic barrel, fast heat-up, up to 385F.  Dual voltage for worldwide use!



Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article. I have no affiliation to any of these brands or retailers mentioned and any opinions expressed are my own. 

Want one for yourself? One lucky US-based winner will receive their very own iron. Enter to win below:


a Rafflecopter giveaway




17 comments:

  1. That is a nice little tool.Prefect to carry with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I need! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win this. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I can take it anywhere with me! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this before, and would just love a chance to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome! We are always on the go. This would be a great iron to keep with me at all times.
    heymissvirginia at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great prize, I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to win this to use on my hair and I love that it's mini so it would be easy to take with me anywhere.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This curling iron is so cool I have never seen one like this before I would love to try it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen a curling iron like this one before. I'd love the chance to try it. Also I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wanting a tapered iron like this and I really like that it's small enough to put in my purse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that this is tapered, I haven't seen that before. Makes sense! ALONA Y.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try this out! I have heard great things about babylyss but have never invested in one. I curl my hair a few times a week so crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can take it anywhere with me! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love to try new tools and this is a great size!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks like an awesome hair tool!

    ReplyDelete