Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Cone
Perfect for natural-looking curls, this 1.25-inch clip-free curling iron tapers to .75-inches and features Paul Mitchell's IsoTherm titanium construction. The extra-long barrel is ideal for long hair. SmartSense microchip for lightning-fast heat recovery, the iron heats up to 450˚F in seconds and offers an adjustable temperature control with a customizable auto shut-off. Dual voltage allows worldwide use while a 9-foot swivel cord offers a handy hanging loop.
How to Use
- Determine where you want the curls to start. If you want curls from scalp to ends, place the base of the iron close to the head and begin wrapping the hair around it. If you want to curl half the strand, begin wrapping at mid-length.
- Wrap the hair OVER the iron for more wave, or UNDER the iron for more bounce and lift.
- Wrap larger sections for looser, wavier looks; smaller sections for tighter curls.
- Choose the right Paul Mitchell® Pro Tools™ brush for your desired end result:
- 413 Sculpting Brush for full, bouncy curls
- Teasing Brush for a soft, Hollywood glam look
- Detangler Comb for a free, tousled look
Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article. I have no affiliation to any of these brands or retailers mentioned and any opinions expressed are my own.