Thursday, January 22, 2015

BC BonacureHairtherapy Oil Potion by Schwarzkopf


Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Hairtherapy Oil Potion Light Finishing

A lightweight oil from 
Schwarzkopf's BC Bonacure line, Hairtherapy Oil Potion Light Finishing treatment is ideal for all hair types. This formula adds moisture and smoothness while speeding dry time. Hairtherapy Oil Potion Light Finishing treatment contains marula oil, which infuses hair with shine and softness without over-burdening or weighing hair down.

After playing with this product for about a week, I found the oil to be very light for my coarse hair and it absorbed quickly. I styled as usual and found that it amped up the shine, especially after straightening my hair with a flat iron. I used a little more over the surface to take down flyways too. I used it once to style my hair curly and it helped keep the frizz down a bit. My favorite part, I have to admit, was the light scent. 


Interested in winning one for yourself? Enter to win below!


Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article. I have no affiliation to any of these brands or retailers mentioned and any opinions expressed are my own. 


a Rafflecopter giveaway

4 comments:

  1. Nice giveaway!TY for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds perfect.I have fine hair so I can't use a product with heavy oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair is so thin I think this would be perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be so awesome to try thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete