Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hemp Strength Thickening by Alterna


Alterna Hemp Thickening Trio

Go for a one, two, three punch to plump up your fine strands!

First cleanse with Alterna Hemp Thickening Shampoo - a volume-boosting, sulfate-free shampoo that plumps fine, thin hair for lasting body. Next, add Alterna Hemp Thickening Conditioner. This volume-boosting, paraben-free conditioner provides weightless moisture while lifting hair at the roots for lasting body. Finish off your style with Alterna Hemp Volume Lock Hair Spray. This quick-drying hair spray provides instant volume and touchable hold.

My take: I gave the shampoo and conditioner to my younger teen niece, as my hair is far too thick to need plumping. She used the combo for several days and noticed an improvement in the amount of fullness and body pretty much right away. She loved how her hair still felt soft and touchable (versus some volumizing combos that leave hair dried out) and remarked how much she liked the scent.

My niece also curled her hair for a function and misted the Volume Lock Hair Spray over the top to keep the style in place. After sleeping on her curls from the night before, she simply turned her head upside down, misted more hair spray at the root, and turned right side up again. The result was a tousled finish that lasted yet another busy teen day. Happy girl!

Now one lucky winner will receive a set of the same products above.
$39 retail value! Enter to win the below!


Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article. I have no affiliation to any of these brands or retailers mentioned and any opinions expressed are my own. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. My hair is very flat and thin, I would love to see if this will work on my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried so many hair thickening products. They didn’t work rather they damaged the hair. But I really want to give it a try. Can you tell the price of this alterna Hemp Thickening Trio?

    ReplyDelete