Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Malibu Scalp Therapy Treatment Review


Malibu Scalp Therapy Treatment

Malibu Scalp Therapy Treatment is a flake fighter that naturally soothes and satisfies while instantly delivering vital nutrients to your starved scalp. It helps relieve symptoms associated with common scalp conditions including flaking and itching. Soothes dry irritated skin and promotes a health scalp.


My Take: In the winter months my scalp does become very dry, flaking and itching on occasion. In such a case, this handy little packet becomes by scalp's best friend. I find it very soothing. 


Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article. I have no affiliation to any of these brands or retailers mentioned and any opinions expressed are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment