Saturday, April 4, 2015

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment Review



Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair and Scalp Treatment
Soy proteins, panthenol, vitamin E and shea butter repair and protect, while willow bark helps soothe troubled skin. Natural tea tree oil, peppermint and lavender leave hair smelling great.


To use, simply apply a small amount and massage into scalp and hair for 3-5 minutes. Rinse completely.

My Take: As a fan of all things tea tree, I have to admit that this little number is a personal fave. In addition to soothing and invigorating my scalp, it also reconditions, repairs, protects and moistures. And the scent is to die for! 



Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article. I have no affiliation to any of these brands or retailers mentioned and any opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment