Friday, May 8, 2015

CHIA Smoothing Oil by Trissola

Work Wonders with CHIA Smoothing Oil 


Introducing CHIA Smoothing Oil, an anti-aging treatment with powerful Chia Seed proteins, vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 to help hair flourish. Great for all hair types, this light-weight formula absorbs instantly to hydrate, nourish and protect the hair while enhancing its shine, manageability, health, and beauty.

CHIA Smoothing Oil strengthens and tames hair with its calcium-rich properties, amino acids and protein, and hydrates by feeding hair Omega3s, while super-hydrating antioxidants add luster and shine. CHIA Smoothing Oil nourishes the hair with essential vitamins A, B12 and C, minerals like Copper and Zinc that fortify and encourage healthy looking hair.It also protects from heavily chemical-based hair products, environmental stress and adverse climates that hair is exposed to. Anti-aging antioxidants prevent free radical damage to the hair.

Plant the seed for healthy hair with Chia!




Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article. I have no affiliation to any of these brands or retailers mentioned and any opinions expressed are my own. 

3 comments:

  1. I tend to not use oils because I have thin hair but after reading this post I think I'll try it because I do have damaged hair because of coloring and highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so interesting, I would love to try it. I apply Argan Oil to my hair to treat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so interesting, I would love to try it. I apply Argan Oil to my hair to treat it.

    ReplyDelete