Monday, May 4, 2015

Root Concealer by Style Edit


Style Edit Root Concealer

Root Concealer by Style Edit is an instant gray root touch-up spray that covers fading roots and extends the life of color between salon visits. The unique pin point applicator targets the areas that needs a temporary color boost. Color adaptive pigments smoothly adhere to the hair fiber and self adjust to perfectly match hair color, providing a lustrous, natural shine. Free from mineral oil, petrolatum, parabens, and peroxide this formula works in seconds, dries in minutes and then simply shampoos out. Available in 12 shades, Style Edit Root Concealer is never tested on animals.


To use, shake well and apply to dry hair. Hold can 2-3 inches from hair root. Spray onto roots until gray is evenly covered. Let dry at least 2-3 minutes.



Disclosure: No compensation was offered or taken in exchange for this feature article. I have no affiliation to any of these brands or retailers mentioned and any opinions expressed are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely love to try the black/dark brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I never knew about such great product. I am going to buy this concealer now. Well last week I have ordered alterna hair shampoo from online, and this week I will buy this product. I am sure it will be good for my think hairs.

    ReplyDelete